Revos | will it fit my bike?
To check if Revos will fit on your bike simply check the following:
- See if a 5cm x 5cm (2in x 2in) square can be placed in the space between the rear wheel and the seat tube without touching the rear wheel or the seat stay. You can do this by measurement or by placing something the right size onto the back of the seat tube, say a piece of wood or a square of cardboard.
- That the seat tube diameter is a maximum 3.5cm.
- That the tyre width is 5.0cm (2 in) or less.
- That the the frame has two threaded holes for fitting a bottle holders to. (This will be used to fix the battery carrier to the frame)
- That the battery in its carrier will fit in the bike frame. The 100Wh battery carrier is 255mm long overall and 85mm wide at its widest part at the base. The 100Wh battery itself is 60mm in diameter and 200mm long. The 200Wh battery carrier is 330mm long overall and 85mm wide at its widest part at the base. The 200Wh battery itself is 60mm in diameter and 270mm long.